Personalized representation after a DUI arrest or other traffic violation
After a DUI arrest, a driver’s license suspension is likely. Many people cannot carry on a normal lifestyle without the ability to drive to work and transport family members from place to place.
Protect Your Driving Privileges; Avoid a Criminal Record
Therefore, the first item requiring immediate attention after a drunk driving arrest is to request an administrative hearing. Maximize your chances of restoring your Kentucky driving privileges following DUI charges with the help of an experienced DUI defense attorney at W. Matthew Wade, PLLC.
The next order of business is to prepare an aggressive defense in the face of your criminal DUI charges. A criminal record can have many, even more serious, long- term negative effects including:
- Risk to your commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Increased insurance premiums
- Potential (and likely) future problems in various areas of life, such as career, loan applications, housing applications, foreign travel and more
Drunk Driving Defense
Fight the criminal DUI charges with all your might. Work with an experienced lawyer with a track record of favorable outcomes. Shelbyville DUI/DWI attorney W. Matthew Wade has successfully obtained favorable results before the county prosecutor in numerous cases. A detailed investigation will help uncover opportunities for a strong defense in your case:
- Was the traffic stop legal?
- Did the police follow legal procedures in the process of the arrest?
- Were field sobriety tests administered properly?
- Were you informed of your right to speak with an attorney?
- Were you informed of your right to refuse the breath test?
- Were you coerced into submitting to blood or urine testing outside of the required legal protocol?
- Are there clinical reasons to doubt the results of the blood alcohol content (BAC) tests?
Your legal emergency is a matter of urgent business to W. Matthew Wade, PLLC. Get your driving privileges restored without delay. Discover the basis for the strongest defense available in your DUI case.
Keep in mind that a DUI charge is not simply a traffic ticket. However, dismissal of the DUI aspect of your case may result in reduced charges of reckless driving. Whether drunk driving was allegedly the trigger for your traffic ticket or not, you are well advised to talk to an attorney before simply paying the ticket. Paying the ticket means pleading guilty, and your driving record will be affected. Insurance rates are likely to go up and if you have had several other traffic tickets, your driver’s license may be at risk.
W. Matthew Wade, PLLC, represents drivers in all types of traffic violation matters including allegations of:
- Driving with a suspended license
- Reckless driving
- Illegal lane change
- Disobedience of traffic signals
Deal With Your Frankfort Speeding Ticket — Attorney W. Matthew Wade Can Represent You in Traffic Court
In the short run, a traffic violation attorney can help protect your rights and often may succeed in getting charges reduced. In the long run, attorney’s fees for a traffic ticket are likely to be much less than the total you will pay over several years in increased automobile insurance premiums. Talk to W. Matthew Wade and learn how to best protect your interests in the face of a DUI arrest or a traffic violation citation. Call or e-mail the law offices to schedule a consultation at your earliest convenience.